Shin Min Ah's character in Netflix hit show Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha arguably has an enviable designer wardrobe and purchasing power. I mean...who else can pay for a 5.5 million-won (P234,290) diamond necklace upfront, order half a million-peso worth of designer items online, or afford to wear over P1 million outfit to do laundry?! Thus, each episode of this healing drama is not just about finding oneself or the real meaning of happiness, but also keeping close watch of the good dentist's stylish OOTDs.
In the more recent episodes, we noticed that Yoon Hye-jin (Shin Min Ah) has been favoring adorable dresses that are undeniably easy to throw on as she goes on about her day. Below, we round up eight of her cutest ones that have us convinced that dainty frocks are the way to go whether you're going to work or going on a date with a dimpled Chief Hong (Kim Seon Ho).
LOOK: Shin Min Ah's Best Dress OOTDs in "Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
1. Balance work and play in this blush-hued shirt dress from Lemaire. Easily switch out your day pumps to a comfy pair of sneakers for a more relaxed look.
Wrap-detail shirt dress, $560 (approximately P28,350), LEMAIRE, farfetch.com
2. This dress is a striking example that details are everything. Catch the stylish dentist turn everyone's heads in this bold red-and-green dress with a cute bow and pleated skirt.
Gucci 100 Fine Wool Dress, €2500 (approximately P146,597), GUCCI, gucci.com
3. Floral dresses don't have to look tacky if done right. Choose a sophisticated colorway with an asymmetrical hem to cop Hye-jin's OOTD.
Verikio Dress, €1150 (approximately P67,434), ISABEL MARANT, isabelmarant.com
4. A neutral dress should always have a space in your closet. Just take a look at Hye-jin's dainty yet polished look in this Celine number.
Shirt dress in lightweight cotton beige $1800 (approximately P91,067), CELINE, celine.com
5. Have at least one cheery midi dress in your wardrobe. It's perfect for a bright summer day!
Floral Print Tie Neck Midi Dress in Yellow, $1245 (approximately P62,989), ERDEM, farfetch.com
6. Hye-jin has a good eye when it comes to simple dresses that have standout deets. Check out this trendy puff sleeved number with a waist tuck detail that instantly gives a subtle fit-and-flare silhouette to the dress.
FairfaxPuffed Shoulder Waist Tuck Detail Shirt Dress P11,983.12, AND YOU, us.wconcept.com
7. Here, Hye-jin proves you need to go bold when you're aiming for a modern floral dress. We definitely want her tulip dress!
Tulip print pleated dress in Light Blue, $3200, (approximately P161,900), GUCCI, gucci.com
8. When you're running out of ideas on what to wear, remember that a cute mini dress can make you look put together effortlessly.
Billie Paisley Print Mini Dress, $325 (approximately P16,442), REISS, bloomingdales.com
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!