Janella Salvador is crushing her role in her latest show The Killer Bride, where she co-stars with Maja Salvador, and Joshua Garcia. People have not stopped talking about their series since it premiered and it's all thanks to the plot twists that keep us guessing and wanting more.
But besides Janella's acting chops, we'd like to zone in on her makeup that looks great even when she's not playing her memorable character on-screen. Her style is so versatile that she can go from a sweet monochromatic pink flush one day to a sultry heavy winged eye the next. Her ability to pull off just about any makeup look has become a source of inspiration for us. Scroll down to see 18 makeup looks that we would totally cop from her.
1. Talk about glowing! Janella looks uber radiant with her glass skin (courtesy of a glow-y base and lit-from-within highlighter), a sharp baby eyeliner flick, and lip gloss combo.
2. We are definitely trying out this icy blue eyeshadow with gold gloss duo on our next night out with our girl friends. The bronze blush gives a nice warmth to the skin, too!
3. Make your flush extra rosy by sweeping it across the fullness of your cheeks, and lightly over the bridge of your nose. A swipe of pink on the lips and your ready for the day.
4. The singer proves that there is nothing more classic than red lips and jet-black winged eyeliner. Oh, and don't perfect the bow on the hair to match!
5. If ever there was a perfect nude makeup, this would be it. Janella's my-lips-but -better lipstick, sparkly eyeshadow, and barely-there brows make her look so fresh.
6. It's easy to see that the ombre lips is the true star of this whole look so Janella kept everything else simple, and just added a thin layer of eyeliner, with a small wing at the end.
7. Janella channels that classic Audrey Hepburn vibe with her black turtleneck and matching sharp cat flick. Remember, slow and steady is the trick to getting this precise hyper-extended wing.
8. It may look like the usual barely-there makeup, but a light sweep of green shimmer at the lower lash line changes things up. It's such a subtle addition of color but we think it makes all the difference!
9. Peach eyes, peach cheeks, and peach lips? This monochromatic look shows how soft hues can still look so sultry.
10. Janella could easily pass of as one of our fave K-pop girls with those ombre lips!
11. We get to see Janella's fiery side in this red and gold look. She no doubt matched her beauty look with her outfit by donning a red hot lippie that matches her rouge top and gold eyeshadow to match her stacked necklaces.
12. On simpler days, this is an easy go-to: barely-there makeup with just a light wash of color, tightlined eyes, and a natural lip color.
13. This makeup might be oil-free with the matte skin and matching matte lips but the actress doesn't look flat. The gold eyeshadow accent on her lower lash line also helps make it not look boring.]
14. Who knew purple and red would look just as cool on the face as it does in fashion? This fun and festive purple eyeshadow with the pinky-red gloss is perfect for when you're feeling more adventurous.
15. This daytime appropriate pink monochromatic look can easily be taken out for a night on the town thanks to heavy liner and mascara that open up her eyes. Tip: Achieve this overall rosy flush without much effort by using one product, like your favorite pinkish-nude lippie, in multiple ways. It really ties the whole look together.
16. The update on the Gatsby Girl's signature burgundy lip? A generous dusting of golden highlighter. Tap it onto the inner corners of your eyes and even the bridge of your nose to get your glow on.
17. This look just proves that pink and peach go so well together! Just look at how radiant Janella looks.
18. A strong lip will always be a good idea. If you're too intimidated by a bold red, consider trying out a berry shade instead. It still has that high-impact but is less in-your-face. Here, Janella just pairs it with brushed lashes and not much else on the face, keeping the attention on the lips.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!