Hola! Looking perfectly dainty on the go seems to be Tricia Gosingtian's field of expertise—she's got a real gift for being put together wherever she's jetting off to next and no matter the weather. New case in point: her Spanish summer OOTDs! Below, six times she nailed sweet señorita style, all while frolicking under the fiery Latin sun. (We're checking out plane fares to Barcelona as we speak.)
1. The little white dress is your best bet for touring around in the sunshine! It's easy, breezy, and can be worn a hundred different ways.
2. Linen is a huuuge trend right now, so make the most of it! Mismatched creams and ivories make for a surprisingly streamlined look. Plus points for that straw sunhat! Also, note how Tricia's woven Aranaz sling goes with every single one of her outfits.
3. Who says you can't wear black in the heat? The key is to keep silhouettes and fabrics light: Tricia's tasteful pinstriped frock is mega versatile.
4. Florals, but of course. We love those chic white mules, too!
5. Pale pink is always a good choice. The cotton candy hue will look great in any occasion, be it a garden wedding or a day exploring centuries-old cathedrals in an ancient city.
6. No need to keep your yellows mellow if you prefer 'em bright! Tricia sure does.