Sue Ramirez definitely started 2022 with a bang. The doe-eyed star landed the role of the year as Lexy Lucero in The Broken Marriage Vow, the Philippine adaptation of the British series Dr. Foster. It’s safe to say that the series took off almost immediately and has been a constant trending topic on social media since it dropped!
Playing the infamous mistress in the show, which was previously played by Han Seo Hee in the Korean version World of the Married, there’s no denying that all eyes are on Sue as much as lead star Jodi Sta. Maria.
As we’re sure this teleserye would cement Sue as a household name, we’d like to take a look at the actress’ fashion folio on Instagram as our way of putting her in the spotlight. It’s safe to say that she seems to have embodied the part of the devilish “other woman” with her confidently sultry OOTDs. Here, we round-up 10 of her boldest ‘fits you’d want to cop for yourself!
10 Sultry OOTDs As Seen on Sue Ramirez
1. Sue is proof that you can wear whatever you want, wherever you want, just like she did with this head-turning custom Just Bonita number for an ASAP guesting. She stunned in a corseted velvet dress that isn’t shy to some leg!
2. The actress loves a cutout cropped top that doesn't sacrifice comfort. When you want to add some streetwear flair to the sultry piece, be sure to pair it with some baggy joggers just like Sue.
3. Want to flaunt your tan without showing too much? Opting for a braless blazer look paired with denim jeans is the way to do this with class!
4. A pop of color always works! When you want to dress up a simple workout ‘fit, pick a bright sports bra and a pair of funky sunnies for an IG-worthy look.
5. If you’ve got the abs, flaunt it! A midriff-bearing outfit can look overtly sexy when done in a serious colorway. But if you lighten up the color scheme with pastel pieces, it becomes undeniably sweet!
6. Your basic bandeau bikini can look a lot more stylish with the right headgear! In this case, a neutral-colored visor will do the trick.
7. Cool co-ords will keep you comfy without sacrificing that sultry appeal. Though summer is still a few months away, save this look for those hot days at home when you want to still look cute for a video call.
8. This outfit combo is on repeat as far as the actress is concerned! A cute bikini top is a sexy alternative to a crop top or bralette when you’re at the beach—or when you’re feeling more hubadera than you normally are.
9. Sue makes sure you pay attention to her toned tummy even in monochromatic black. A boxy cropped top paired with bottoms that cinch your waist definitely creates a flattering silhouette that accentuates your curves.
10. Slip dresses reveal the right amount of skin in all the right places. It's the perfect piece to don if you want to draw eyes to your shoulder, back and décolletage. Like Sue, red should be your power color of choice if you want to make a statement.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!