Living in a tropical country, we’re blessed to experience the summer season almost all year round. This means we don’t have to wait months before taking a trip to the beach since clear skies will allow us to pack up our bags and drive to the nearest resort, stat. With that being said, most, if not all, of our wardrobes revolve around summer staples. Think lightweight pieces in skin-baring cuts that are perfect for cooling down on a hot day.
One such celeb who can’t get enough of summer dressing is Sofia Andres! The 24-year-old is no stranger to donning a stylish ‘fit that can range from menswear-inspired ensembles to casual and dainty pieces! This time, we’re rounding up some of her chicest, resort-ready OOTDs that prove her styling prowess.
Sofia Andres’ Chic Resort-Ready OOTDs
1. Starting things off with a neutral look, Sofia’s swimsuit of choice here was a cream-colored halter bikini top. She teamed it with a black wrap midi skirt used as a coverup and finished off her muted OOTD with a pair of brown Balenciaga slides.
2. If you can't fully commit to a pop of color, inject it through an accessory! As seen here on Sofia, while both her dress and slides came in earth-toned shades, she added a bright hue to her look via her woven tote’s blue accents.
3. Proving that an LWD will remain a perennial closet staple, Sofia spruced up her eyelet mini dress with white square-shaped frames and chunky black sandals.
4. If LWDs aren’t your thing, then perhaps an LBD is more up your alley! Sofia’s iteration of this classic wardrobe piece is an ankle-grazing number with a deep V-neckline that highlighted her décolletage. She added a pair of brown sandals to complete her effortless summery look!
5. ICYDK, mixing prints is no longer considered a fashion faux pas! As demonstrated by Sofia, your entire look can easily be tied together with pieces in the same color wheel. Case in point: the actress’ striped cardigan she paired with a printed skirt, both of which have the same purple accents as her bikini top.
6. Opting for a two-piece swimsuit is a sure-fire way to turn heads, and Sofia proves it as she turns up the heat in a sultry blue string bikini!
7. Pastel hues are the optimal choice when you want a look that instantly exudes fresh and resort-ready vibes! Taking style cues from Sofia, her purple wrap dress was a stylish bet to wear for a day out in the sun. She teamed it with a neutral-colored tote bag and sandals for an overall polished vibe.
8. Another dress Sofia garbed herself in that radiated a summery aura was this powder blue, puff-sleeved piece that featured colorful embroidery. To put a spotlight on her frock, Sofia went the minimal route in terms of jewelry.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!