Despite it being officially rainy season here in the Philippines, it seems that summer is still in full swing on the other side of the world in Rome! If you've been following Sofia Andres, then you'll know that she's taken her sophisticated way of dressing the Eternal City. Naturally, the actress has been spotted wearing the most swoon-worthy looks on her ongoing European vacation, tasetfully styled by Steph Aparici. Her brief experimentation with menswear-inspired style may be over, but we're just as happy to see her in bright colors and dainty aesthetic that's fit for the sunny Italian weather!
Keep scrolling below to check out all of Sofia’s elegant looks during her European escapade:
Sofia Andres Is In Spain and She's Been Wearing the Coolest Menswear-Inspired Travel OOTDs
Sofia Andres' OOTDs in Portugal Are Proof That Accessories Can Make All the Difference
LOOK: Sofia Andres’ Casual and Dainty Rome OOTDs
1. It seems that green is Sofia’s new favorite color as the actress has been spotted wearing this fresh hue throughout her trip! Her stylish ‘fits only prove that monochromatic dressing need not be boring:
For her first look on her trip, Sofia decided to keep it comfy by opting for a loose-fitting avocado green coordinate set from Sunday Morning as she roamed around Rome!
A no-brainer outfit choice that’s undeniably stylish (not to mention easy to pack) is a romper! Here, Sofia’s bright green one-piece makes the celebrity mom stand out in the city.
Sofia’s printed green dress from Charina Sarte makes for the perfect breezy outfit to accompany her to brunch.
Taking a moment to pose against Rome’s photogenic doors, Sofia was a vision in a lime green maxi shirt dress! She completed her OOTD by adding a wide brim hat to shield her from the bright, Italy sun.
These Celebrities and Influencers Will Inspire You to Wear More Green
2. Who says that you can’t wear an all-black OOTD out in sunny weather? In Sofia’s case, her strapless black midi dress from Atelier Debbie Co dotted with bright blooms gave her dark frock a chic, elegant flair. While the dress may look too polished for a stroll out in the city, Sofia tones it down by teaming it with a pair of chunky black Chanel sandals.
These Are the Exact Chunky Sandals That Local Celebs Love Wearing
3. If there’s one thing to glean from Sofia’s travel ‘fits, it’s to choose a basic piece with a detail that instantly elevates it! Case in point: This sunny yellow Atelier Debbie Co halter-style dress with dainty 3D appliqués!
4. Yes, knits can work in warm weather, too! Do as Sofia does and skip chunky knitted sweaters. Instead, go for a lightweight knit top and matching shorts with fun patterns.
6 Cool Ways to Style Knitwear All Year Round
6. When in Rome, it’s always a good idea to have a romantic date night! For a quaint evening out with her beau Daniel, Sofia chose another textured number by Sunda Morning. Here, she wears a long-sleeved black mohair dress that she accessorized with gold and silver jewelry.
8 Effortlessly Chic Date Night Outfit Ideas, As Seen on Celebrities
8 Ways to Wear All-Black Outfits for the Summer, According to Influencers
7. Looking every bit the fashionista that she is, Sofia’s stroll around the historic city found her in a multi-colored crop top and oversized sunglasses that framed her face.
8. Taking a break from all her dainty dresses, Sofia went with something more casual for her visit to the Vatican. A classic white tee tucked into a pair of black pants was the celebrity mom’s outfit for the day. Anticipating all the walking she’d be doing, Sofia slipped into a trusty pair of white sneaks as her outfit's finishing touch!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!