Artists carry within them a distinct eye for detail that sets them apart from us. Their ability to translate how they see the world into never before seen visual masterpieces is truly an impressive feat—whatever medium they deem fit. Suffice it to say, their uncanny original styles almost always spill into their sartorial choices. Whether you subscribe to the notion that life imitates art or art imitates life, we can all agree that artists breathe a much-invited vibrancy into the world.
Take for example the mixed media artist, Isabel Santos. Often experimenting with acrylic and comic cut-outs, she makes her mark into the thriving art scene by injecting a dash of her personal brand of youth. Whether embracing realism or pop art, colors or noir, she embraces creativity whatever form it comes. This artistic openness is reflected in her manner of dressing.
With a penchant for local and sustainable clothing, she takes the effortless cool girl vibe a whole 'nother notch. There is no cookie-cutter formula to her OOTDs. Going sweet and frilly one day, and low-key sultry the other, the fashion forward 31-year-old always keeps it fresh and contemporary. The best part? We love how she's a fan of our talented local designers!
See for yourself! Below are 10 Isabel Santos cool girl OOTDs that feature local designers:
1. You can never go wrong with all black! Here she dons an oversized shirt with keyhole detail from Proudrace.
2. Sweet and dainty, this pretty top from HA.MU is a total eye-catcher!
3. We love the organic distressed look of this Carl Jan Cruz original. It's such a statement-making ensemble!
4. This athleisure-inspired cut-out top from Proudrace is a must-have for any low-key hubadera.
5. A colorful hat will definitely sprinkle some sass to any outfit. Here, Isabel spruces up her 'fit with a graphic bucket hat from Project.Ph.
6. This striking neon green Rod Malanao haltered top is an absolute must-have for this summer! The color and the material definitely screams fun under the sun.
7. Layering a knitted sweater instantly adds charm to any outfit. What makes Isabel's particular one extra special is that it was handmade by her sister, Carina, for her knit shop, Warmest Corner.
8. Don't be afraid to incorporate bold colors in your wardrobe! That's exactly what Isabel did when she opted for this quirky button-down top from Randolf clothing.
9. Looking casual and relaxed, Isabel completes her comfy yet functional outfit (that features a Proudrace top of course!) with an upcycled bag from Side B.
10. Finally, we love how this seemingly conservative chambray top from Proudrace is actually only held together by a string-tie. It's something you wouldn't see coming!
See more of her outfits by scrolling through her IG!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!