If you're headed to Japan soon but are stumped for cute, Instagrammable outfit ideas, we've got you covered! Here, 10 ladies who will gladly lend you OOTD inspo. Say thank you.
1. Dainty meets utilitarian via Tricia Gosingtian's fated introduction.
2. Co-ords are always a no-brainer option! If you want to veer away from being too safe, though, make sure you select a fun, off-kilter print like the one on Camille Co's Louis Vuitton pick.
3. Speaking of matching separates, why not suit up? Tame any unwanted residue boardroom connotations with street-smart touches a la Ida Anduyan's lemonade beanie and Balenciaga kicks.
4. Renee de Guzman is a champ at topping off. She recommends a felt beret and deep, rich wine hues to perfectly complement Tokyo's gorgeous golden hour.
5. No better threads to do your job in than a plumber-chic Gucci boiler suit. Bea Marin agrees.
6. Forget about going wrong. There's nothing a trusty LBD can't fix—wardrobe woes especially. Take Erich Gonzales' advice.
7. We've raved about this Heart Evangelista ensemble already! Gotta love how laidback yet on-brand this is for her. Simply toss an oversized sweater over a demure pleated skirt to mimic.
8. Janine Gutierrez says to serve up a dose of retro-cute in a short babydoll frock and vintage heeled brogues.
9. Mimiyuuuh's mismatched gray Wales plaid adds flavor to her look's otherwise nondescript crispness. Also, we adore that she opted for white boots instead of the formulaic black.
10. Give us Jess Connelly's ultra '90s 'fit, please!