In case you missed it, McDonald's has started selling breaded, ready-to-cook versions of their famous chicken fillet!
Now available in select SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, and Savemore branches, each pack contains 60 pieces, while those being sold through participating McDonald’s Drive-Thru and Take-Out counters hold 15 pieces for P315 a pack.
To experience this well-loved budget meal the authentic McDo way, the fast food chain recommends deep frying the fillet portions for six to seven minutes. Doing so will lead to a satisfying outer crunch coupled with a slightly spicy taste. Now, if the budding quarantine chef in you is looking to mix things up a bit, we've got a few McDonald's-approved recipes that go beyond the usual chicken fillet and plain rice duo. Not to mention, they're quick and easy to do for the whole fam!
Once you're done deep-frying, elevate your fillet meal and follow the recipes provided by McDo below!
Creamy Garlic Chicken Fillet
Makes 8-10 servings
- 8-10pcs McDonald’s Breaded Chicken Fillet
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 pack McCormick Creamy Garlic Perfect Pasta Mix
1. Mix the milk and the Creamy Garlic Perfect Pasta mix together in a small saucepot then place over medium heat.
2. Allow the sauce to simmer and thicken for about three minutes. Sauce is ready to use.
3. Pour sauce over the previously fried breaded chicken fillet. Serve hot.
Honey-Teriyaki Chicken Fillet
Makes 8-10 servings
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 8-10 pcs McDonald’s breaded chicken fillet
1. Combine teriyaki sauce and honey together in a small bowl. Mix until well blended.
2. Glaze previously fried Breaded Chicken Fillet with the honey-teriyaki mixture by pouring over or by basting with a brush. Serve hot.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Fillet
Makes 4 servings
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 pcs McDonald’s breaded chicken fillet
1. Pour the melted butter over the previously fried breaded chicken fillet.
2. Combine parmesan cheese and garlic powder together in a bowl then sprinkle over the buttered chicken fillets. Serve hot.