Being experimental with your makeup is fun. You can be wearing burgundy lipstick one day and a nude gloss the next. Makeup doesn't always have to mean a fully made-up face with foundation, concealer, and contour.
Of course, there are some days that make us want to do all the steps but sometimes, less really is more. So if you're into makeup that doesn't require a lot of fuss, then these easy, youthful looks are for you. Check them out:
1. Mikaela Martinez's look is all about the clean skin. She just has baby pink lips and a simple baby wing at the end of each eye to give it a little edge and elongate the eyes.
2. Pam Quiñones looks youthful with her brushed up brows, lightly-bronzed cheeks, and peach-y lips. Tip: To get your lipstick to look more natural, dab the shade on the center of your lips first, then use your fingers to spread it evenly. This gets rid of any harsh lines and the thin layer will make the lip color last longer.
3. Cheska Kramer uses a champagne-colored highlighter on top of rouged cheeks to mimic that lit-from-within glow. She finishes with a tint that makes her look as fresh as if she just ate a popsicle.
4. Lucy Torres-Gomez goes all-out on the eyes with bronzy eyeshadow, liner, and long lashes but balances it out with a pinky-peach nude gloss for the lips.
5. Jodi Sta. Maria takes a selfie in her car looking all fresh with tomato-red cheeks, made-up brows, and a moisturizing lipstick.
6. Happy Skin boss Rissa Mananquil-Trillo proves that you can never go wrong with a classic red lip. She also doesn't apply anything else on her face save for curled lashes and filled-in brows so as to showcase the bright lip more.
7. Ever the master of showing off healthy skin, Mariel Rodriguez-Padilla looks radiant in this barely-there makeup look with only wispy lashes and light wash of pink on the lips.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!