Getting your first tattoo can be quite scary. There is the fear of (extreme) pain and the pressure to find the perfect design. Plus, getting a tatt is permanent commitment, and it needs extra TLC especially when it's new.
Here's an easy solution: Try super tiny tattoos! These are small, so they shorten the needle-poking sesh. You can never go wrong with delicate ink, too—they're automatically cute! Choose from the 20 designs we found below:
1. How about a "hidden" smiley face on your finger?
2. Ear tattoo + Multiple piercings = Extra cool points!
3. This star tattoo is simple yet really pretty.
4. You need to be close enough to spot the cherries!
5. A semi-colon tattoo symbolizes support for mental health issues—which means, you choose to keep on going despite everything.
6. Here's one cheeky tatt for you!
7. Keep on sparkling!
8. Here's a cute little reminder to keep on living—you have a lot of good things waiting ahead of you.
9. Show your love for your pupper.
10. How about an instant ring?
11. A blue heart is just as cute as a red one!
12. Let everybody know your stance on equality.
13. A smiley face can instantly brighten up your day.
14. Try a cloverleaf tattoo for extra luck!
15. Isn't this a cute accent to go with your manicure?
16. That, my friends, is a heart tattoo!
17. Have your favorite fruit tattooed on your body, because why not?
18. Here's a flower tatt to go with your earring.
19. This tiny rainbow is just adorable.
20. Go for a lightning bolt to match your electrifying personality.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Stylebible.ph editors.