For some girls, orange lipstick may seem too daunting to pull off in real life, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try. The color's warm undertones make it flattering on Filipinas—especially
Below, see how celebs wear different shades of tangerine on their puckers:
1. Sofia Andres is looking doll-like with copper lids, coral blush, and matte peach lipstick.
Wroblewitz paired peach lids with a glossy coral lip.
3. Julia Barretto's pumpkin-hued pout looks so good with her bronzed complexion.
4. Gabbi Garcia's terracotta peach lipstick is the perfect match for her morena skin tone.
5. Try Loisa Andalio's vermillion (or red-orange) lip, a universally flattering citrus hue.
6. Kyline Alcantara used white eyeliner on her waterline to balance out her fluorescent tangerine lippie.
*This article originally appeared in Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
7. Blood orange lipstick perfectly complements Maris Racal's morena complexion.