Stylish sisters Chi Gibbs and Gabs Gibbs are no doubt a constant source of outfit pegs. Everytime they step out, whether individually or together, they make everyone around them want to cop their OOTDs. And while they tend to coordinate their 'fits most of the time, they also occasionally do so through their makeup looks!
Below are five looks from the Gibbs sisters that will make you want to pick up a makeup brush, stat:
1. Look instantly alive without too much effort via a bright-colored lippie! For this look, Chi kept her makeup simple and allowed her poppin' pink pout and sharp winged liner to take center stage.
2. Fun fact: Gabs studied makeup artistry in Sydney and it really shows whenever she posts her selfies. Just look at this fresh spin on the classic '90s model look with a major cut-crease update.
3. The Gibbs sisters both got the memo about matching their nail colors to their eyeshadows. Chi wore a glittery purple eyeshadow to match her lavender nails, while Gabs sported a pop of orange on the inner corners of her eyes to complement her zesty nail color.
4. If you're still scared to try blue eyeshadow, make like Gabs and don it in a softer hue for a more wearable take. She also paired it with a nude lippie—a clever idea so that the colors don't compete against each other!
5. Or, like Chi, you can also match your eyeshadow to the color of your top! Easy peasy.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!