We love our full face of makeup, but we can't deny that going barefaced or the "no makeup" makeup look sounds appealing to us on most days. If you're searching for inspo, look no further than Leila Alcasid's Instagram account. She's a fresh-faced beauty who loves letting her natural features shine through, so much so that she went foundation-free at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball! (And she looked damn good in it!)
Below, we rounded up some of her best fresh looks that are super easy to copy:
1. If you're in a hurry, brush up your arches with some brow gel, put on mascara on your lashes, and swipe on your fave MLBB for a foolproof makeup look!
2. Try this formula for special occasions: Feathery brows, curled lashes, peach blush, and nude gloss.
3. If it's a lazy day but you still want to look decent, highlighter and brow mascara are your best friends.
4. If there's one makeup product that you should absolutely have in your kikay kit, it's a multipurpose product that you can use for your eyes, lips, and cheeks. Check out Leila's cool-girl, peachy monochromatic look.
5. Sweep on some bronzer on the perimeters of your face to fake that sun-kissed glow. You can also use it as an eyeshadow to create a more subtle, softer smoky eye.
6. Use a brown gel or pencil liner for a softer look, and finish it off with an equally-subtle highlighter for that lit-from-within glow.
7. Take notes from her foundation-free 2019 ABS-CBN Ball look! Pack on the blush for that sun-kissed lewk, sweep on a blinding highlighter, and finish it off with a coral blotted lip.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.* Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.