We're not exactly sure why this hilarious circa-2016 Instagram snap by Pasig City's newly-minted mayor Vico Sotto is all over our feeds again, but you can't simply expect us fashion girls to ignore it. Talk about capsule wardrobe realness.
He's got a good sense of humor alright. Laughs aside, a scroll through the rest of Vico's posts reveals a dead-serious penchant for similar blue shirts, which have obviously become his signature look. That said, we'd love nothing more than the chance to style him—so below, we've rounded up five subtle yet fun options that would be the perfect additions to his growing collection. You're welcome, sir.
1. Call this a discreet route to walking on the wild side.
Leopard print shirt, P799, H&M, SM Mega Fashion Hall
2. This patchwork number is an interesting, puzzle-like take on office-staple banker stripes.
Multi striped shirt, P799.75, RAFE NEW YORK x BENCH, SM Megamall
3. A laidback alternative to the usual stiff lapel? The mao collar. Also, cobalt linen is so current.
Mao-collared linen shirt, P2995, MANGO, SM Megamall
4. This Hokusai-inspired print makes for a cool, cultured conversation piece. Catch that wave!
Tsunami print shirt, P999, MEMO, Eastwood Mall
5. We suggest you get this one in a size larger than usual—a crisp oversized button-down is always equal parts relaxed and put-together.
Poplin shirt with pocket, P1195, REGATTA, Shangri-la Plaza East Wing