It's always fun when a tour hits the road! This time around, ABS-CBN's popular musical variety show ASAP Natin 'To is visiting California's Bay Area, and all the network's top stars are in on the excitement. Here, some cool, laidback travel OOTD inspo from the celebs who made the daunting long-haul flight 100% worth the journey.
1. Pia Wurtzbach proves that nothing looks more pristine and put-together than breezy ivory for a travel OOTD.
2. Maymay Entrata greeted her American fans wearing a cute plaid, puff-sleeved top, casual denims, and kitten-heeled white boots.
3. Kim Chiu bade Manila au revoir in a chill full tracksuit accented by a totally covetable Louis Vuitton carryall in the French label's new giant monogram print.
4. Janine Berdin definitely got the memo stating that beige on beige is all the rage. This loungey, comfy 'fit is perfect for that x-hour plane ride.
5. Julia Barretto turned out at the airport sporting a dainty, demure button-front linen dress in soft, subdued camel. Tip: Oversized sunnies and a useful little sling bag are carry-on musts.