Aside from the plot line that keep us on the edge of our seat, K-dramas are also sources of outfit inspirations! We can’t deny that the leading ladies and gentlemen of our favorite K-dramas are always dressed to the nines, hence it's almost imperative we take style notes from them. Case in point: actress Jeon Yeo Bin from hit series Vincenzo! Here, she plays the role of Hong Cha-Young who embodies a strong, stylish, and fierce woman through her slew of suits that she wears to work. Yeo Bin’s fresh take on the classic suit definitely deserves recognition! !
Check out some of Jeon Yeo Bin's best suit outfits in Vincenzo below!
1. It may look like your average ensemble, but look closer and you’ll notice that the lapels of Yeo Bin’s suit are actually overlapping! It's a subtle yet unique detail that definitely brings a lot of character to the piece. Plus, how cute is this ‘fit paired with her Bottega Veneta Pouch bag?
2. Yes, oversized suits can be office chic too! As seen on Yeo Bin, you can go for a more laidback office look if you wear a blazer that hangs slightly over the shoulder and baggy trousers.
3. One of our favorites is this unique twist on the classic white suit! The lapel detailing gives personality to a simple silhouette.
4. These pastel pink suit and pants are definitely not something you see everyday at work. Yet, Yeo Bin makes it work! We're also obsessing over that creamy satin top. So cute.
5. You can’t go wrong with neutral pieces, and this khaki color is proof! Yeo Bin easily pulls off this simple fuss-free office look.
6. Pair a colorful button up with a neutral suit for an instant level up with your outfit.
7. Don't settle for plain-colored suits. Make sure you've got a rich purple suit ensemble in your closet rotation, too.
8. The trick to looking stylish and dainty in a suit lies in the color you choose. In Yeo Bin's book, a cornflower blue suit is a no-brainer choice.
9. Mix it up and try a skirt suit set instead. Be sure to style yours with a colored top for maximum sartorial flair.
10. Yeo Bin proves that pastels pantsuits are a wardrobe must-have for any woman! How cute is this baby blue version?
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!