Sue Ramirez loves the beach and it shows! The Broken Marriage Vow actress has been enjoying her time under the sun in the cutest summer-ready looks. So if you're looking for style tips to dress up in colorful hues to your next vacay trip, Sue has you covered. Below, we round up 12 of Sue's playful and stylish beach OOTDs that'll be your next outfit pegs.
LOOK: Sue Ramirez's Cute and Playful Beach OOTDs
1. Very Peri is Pantone's color of the year 2022 and for good reason! As seen on Sue, this refreshing shade of purple compliments the blue sea and looks even livelier under the bright sun.
2. Here's an easy lesson to learn when wearing print on print. Stick to one base color (in Sue's case, it's apple green) and one accent hue (white) to keep the look cohesive as you pile on the patterns.
When it comes to bikinis, a bold light green set will also instantly brighten up your feed!
3. Not yet sure how to don prints? Keep it simple and dress in a sweet tangerine tie-dye-print dress like Sue. Add trendy 2000s-inspired beaded accessories to make the 'fit extra fun.
4. Here’s another playful bikini idea: Try one with contrasting colors like blue, orange, and beige for a unique color combination. Its bright colors make you stand out while the brown reigns it in a bit so you won't look over the top. To complete her look, Sue finished it off with a white pearl choker and rounded glasses.
5. Who says you can't wear a corset at the beach? Check out Sue twinning with the sky and sea in this baby blue corset tube top and white shorts.
6. Pastel tie bikinis will never do you wrong! They're dainty yet fun, and will always match with your best neutral-hued accessories.
7. Prints and warm tones will always have a place in Sue's summer wardrobe. Here, the actress dons a fun halter top that brightened up her coffee-colored bikini.
8. Need a neutral bikini for inspiration? Try a light-colored two-piece, as seen here on Sue. But keep the look far from mundane by opting for a textured pair, like Sue's ruched bikini.
9. Of course, your swimsuit collection should always have a tropical-printed 'kini. Choose one that has a fun print in a bold, statement-making color.
10. A heat-friendly OOTD, according to Sue, comprises of a backless halter top and eyelet mini skirt. This combo is guaranteed to make you look fresh all day!
11. A sheer sarong skirt is the perfect way to incorporate color and add some sultriness to your beach look. Balance out the sexy vibe by donning a white baby tee, to in Sue's case, a cropped muscle tee.
12. Don’t be afraid of mixing and matching different textures and patterns! To prove it, Sue wears a chic knitted coverup over a leopard print bikini top that surprisingly works together.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!