One of the things we loved most about 2007's cult Gossip Girl TV series was that the fashion was never discreet. Like, ever. And for all their endless enemies-to-friends and back again dynamics, BFFs Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen (played by Leighton Meester and Blake Lively, respectively) were undisputedly the show's ultimate fashion plates. Raise your hand if you got hooked primarily because of their outre OOTDs! Buxom blonde S was the more bohemian of the pair, while petite, brunette B constantly stepped out in prim, ladylike looks that offset her signature venom to perfection. Below, as we patiently wait for GG's much-antcipated reboot, wax nostalgic with us and look back on some of the duo's best looks. XOXO!
1. Even when subtly twinning in an earthy palette of tans and chocolates, their curated personal styles still shone.
2. Pretty little rich girls coming through–carrying armfuls of Paris-fresh Chanel, naturally!
3. So fun! Call Blair's Moschino frock the precursor to our current fruit print obsession.
4. This is definitely one of the sleeker style moments in the show, and it's aged so well. Catch us in these exact 'fits next week.
5. Did we mention that we adored it whenever they'd match up? Here, it's flirty minidresses and a tasteful tinge of grass green.
6. You had to have been obsessed with how S and B were always tweaking their Constance Billard prep school uniforms with bright tights, cheekily loosened ties, and funky outerwear.
7. Attention, Upper East Siders! Speaking of academy-ready chic, headbands are back on a massive scale. The wonders a decade can do.
8. We had to include this unforgettable reunion, of course! There's no better way to mend a friendship than with a cute photoshoot in matchy dresses all over Manhattan.