In case you missed it, Pia Wurtzbach recently achieved another impressive feat: completing the famed New York City marathon! The beauty queen was back in the Big Apple to finally tick off of bucket list her "secret dream" to run a marathon coursing through the five boroughs of NYC—and she made it happen with flying colors. "Best run of my life," she declares. We're so proud of you, Pia!
That said, during this short and sweet New York jaunt, Pia made sure to pack an effortlessly stylish wardrobe. Keeping things chill and comfy, her OOTDs were mostly comprised of basic staples that are perfect for lounging. See her looks below.
Pia Wurtzbach's Super Chill Travel Outfits in New York
1. Pia went for a cozy yet chic OOTD while lounging at home in preparation for the marathon. She was clad in a cropped white buttondown shirt underneath a midriff-baring knit sweater, which she paired with flared denim jeans to keep the vibe casual and relaxed.
2. We love this Paco Rabanne activewear set on Pia, who finished off her athleisure look with an oversized gray blazer that instantly polished her 'fit.
3. Celebrating post-marathon, Pia enjoyed a laidback day with her fiancé Jeremy Jauncey clad in a Saint Laurent tee with a Celine baseball cap to match.
4. What could be cozier than a gray tracksuit paired with white sneakers? Pia added an edgy twist to the look by toting a Balenciaga Le Cagole, plus the ubiquitous Celine baseball cap that screams "cool girl."
5. We can't imagine a chicer way to hail a cab! The former Miss Universe went for a black coat, a pair of brown leather pants, white sneakers, plus a beige baseball cap for the ultimate off-duty look.
Want to see more? Watch Pia Wurtzbach show off her modeling skills in the video below: