You can't deny that the classic Philippine terno is having a huge modern moment. From being highlighted at big events like TernoCon, the annual State of the Nation Address, and even the much-anticipated ABS-CBN Ball 2019, we're more than happy to embrace it as our grandmothers did back in the day...and we mean, like, on the daily—glitzy occasions unnecessary. Here, seven OOTDs that will convince you to flaunt our local statement sleeve even on a casual afternoon.
1. To tour sunny Bordeaux, Tootsy Angara donned a sweet, short frock from Anthill Fabric Gallery.
2. On a similar note, check out how Andie Aguirre-Jugueta teamed hers with chunky Louis Vuitton Archlight sneakers. The coolest.
3. Celebrity dermatologist Dr. Aivee Aguilar-Teo poses the question: Why not wear it with little tweed shorts?
4. Young design talent Tipay Caintic rocks her own crop top version over funky patched trousers and slides. Pretty chill!
5. Take a fun, flirty polka-dotted iteration to your next seaside getaway, advises a straw hat-topped Camille Co.
6. We really like Clara Benin's unexpected, interesting bolero and tank top combo.
7. Consider styling Marian Rivera's cotton candy-hued 'fit with kicks or even of-the-moment thong sandals.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!