I'm a sucker for dainty jewelry. I have a habit of collecting rings, necklaces, and earrings because they're super easy to mix and match depending on my mood for the day. I just feel like it adds a little something special to one's look.
I was mindlessly scrolling through my Facebook feed when I saw a Taurus constellation pendant with dried baby's breath flowers embedded inside. Obviously, I had to go look at their page to see the other pieces they offered—because just look how cute they are!
It was made by Octagon Resin Shop DVO, a Davao-based shop that creates accessories and jewelry using resin and dried flowers. They have everything from earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and even pop sockets! The best part is that they're super affordable: Their prices range from P110 to P170. The shipping fee for Luzon and Visayas is P100, while it's only P70 for Mindanao.
They sell out quick because they usually only make one piece for each design, so be sure to keep an eye out for their next collection and comment "mine" immediately!
Keep scrolling to see our favorites!
1. This pair of heart-shaped drop earrings with a white dried flower inside look so dainty!
2. This lilac teardrop pendant will make any plain gold chain look interesting and new.
3. This pair of pink heart drop earrings is super cute!
4. Look at this blue pendant with a dried pink flower embedded in resin. How dainty!
5. Cat-shaped jewelry is always a good idea.
6. These diamond-shaped earrings will surely be your next fave piece.
7. Keep the ocean near you with this pendant that has two seashells embedded inside.
8. Sagittarius babies will enjoy this pendant with a dried blue ternate flower.
9. This moon pendant with carnation petals will give your outfit a pop of color.
10. This Aquarius constellation pendant with violet flowers will spice up a plain OOTD.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.