Maggie Wilson is definitely feeling at home in Bangkok, Thailand! The beauty-queen-turned-entrepreneur has been in the South East Asian country for awhile now and, during her stay, seems to be enjoying her time getting to know the bustling city.
When she’s not out and about exploring everything the capital has to offer, we can usually find the 33-year-old lounging and soaking up the sun in a trusty bikini. For her trip, Maggie made sure to pack a resort-ready wardrobe consisting of flowy dresses, hubadera tops, and sultry swimsuits that are perfect for the rising temperatures of the tropical country.
LOOK: Maggie Wilson’s Sultry Resort-Ready Bangkok Outfits
1. While wearing dark colors isn’t one’s first choice in hot weather, Maggie is making a case for wearing black during her overseas trip. She opted for skin-baring pieces such as a cropped halter top and long skirt with a thigh-high slit to keep things breezy. Finishing off her look were a pair of neutral sandals from local brand Erin, the Chloé Woody tote, and oversized frames.
It seems black is Maggie’s go-to color in Bangkok as she sported yet another monochromatic outfit. Her night out OOTD was simple yet chic, comprising of black silk studded top paired with black shorts. To tie her whole look together, Maggie injected some edge to her look with pointed black ankle-length boots.
2. A white swimsuit is the beach equivalent of an LWD—it’s versatile and will never fail you! Here, Maggie takes a quick dip in the pool in a white strapless two-piece set. She was then seen wearing the same light-colored ‘kini but this time teamed with a long printed cover-up from Hermès and carrying the same Chloé bag as earlier.
3. Bare it all just like the 33-year-old as she flaunted her sculpted body in a sultry leopard-printed bikini on her quick trip to the beach.
4. A slip dress is a must-pack whenever you travel for a no-brainer OOTD that still manages to look chic every time. Just take it from Maggie who donned a zebra-patterned slip featuring a thigh-high slit. To give her silhouette more shape, she strapped a Louis Vuitton fanny pack around her waist.
5. You can definitely still deliver a sexy aura depending on what kind of one-piece you wear! As seen here on Maggie, her black maillot delivers décolletage galore with its deep V neckline and exposed sides.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!