As a kid, you’ve probably wondered what it’s like to wear Cinderella’s glass slippers. Fast forward to a few years later and it seems like the fashion gods have heard our childhood prayers. Lo and behold, the invention of the lucite heel. You’ve probably seen this in many shoe stores lately: They’re clear, barely there, and have a futuristic-minimalist feel. They also go with pretty much anything in your wardrobe!
Check out some of our top picks below:
1. We’re in love with those glitters inside the heels! 10/10 would recommend for your upcoming holiday parties.
Pointed Toe Lucite Heel Cylindrical Pumps, P2899, CHARLES & KEITH, Glorietta 4
2. Opt for a pair with a unique sculpture-esque heel design for that much needed flair.
T-Bar Lucite Heel Sandals, P2799, CHARLES & KEITH, Glorietta 4
3. Add a twist to your everyday sandals by picking out a pair that comes with low semi-invisible heels.
Methacrylate and Vinyl Strappy Sandals, P2595, ZARA, SM Megamall
Ankle Strap Clear Wedges, P2700, CHARLES & KEITH, Glorietta 4
4. How about going for heels with an unusual shape? Don’t let the unconventional design fool you—they’re just as comfy as your regularly block heels and wedges!
Jasmin Sandal, P20,600, CULT GAIA, cultgaia.com
5. Take a walk on the wild side by mixing animal print with acrylic heels.
Mid Clear Block Heels, P2549, MISSGUIDED, zalora.com.ph
6. Don’t be afraid to add some (or a lot of) sparkle. Even Cinderella’s fairy godmother would approve.
Ara Geometric Heels, P1950, ERIN, erin.com.ph
Heeled Slides with Rhinestones, P1599.75, GIBI, zalora.com.ph
7. Pick out a dominantly clear pair in a classic style to look as if you’re literally walking on air.
Issy Blocked Slides, P4450, STEVE MADDEN, zalora.com.ph
PVC Clear Block Heel Sandals, P1999.75, ROCK & ROSE, zalora.com.ph