We don't fault you for surmising that those ubiquitous Louis Vuitton monogrammed bags, vintage or current, can be pretty darn difficult to pull off. After all, the luxury fashion house's iconic, instantly recognizable interlocked initials and signature pattern are already prints on their own, and if you're just not a print clasher by nature, that poses quite the problem. Chances are, you're staring at the beautiful, mint condition piece your beloved mom handed down to you in mild despair, at a total loss for good styling ideas that won't betray your individual, personal look. That, or you've come across a perfect pre-loved number going for a stellar steal price you absolutely can't ignore. Or, you know, you're thiiis close to buying one shiny brand new, directly from the store. So how does a girl ride the trend? Or do you forgo it altogether? Don't be dramatic, honey. You can be whoever you are and still flash those LVs!
How Stylish Girls Are Wearing Their Monogrammed Louis Vuitton Bags
Here, celebrity-approved OOTD pegs, ranging from casual to dressed up and dainty to athletic cool, for you to seriously consider. No more excuses now!
1. Should you also happen to be wondering how you can rock colorful, lovingly hand woven Philippine weaves, Nicole Andersson has a clever two-in-one idea.
2. Opt for a roomy carryall and a breezy, embroidered red frock like Camille Co's for laidback brunches with the gal pals. Extra points for that scarf-wound ponytail and those cute kitten-heeled step-ins!
3. Whether or not you're spoilt for choice a la Sarah Lahbati, this is an easy 'fit to enjoy a loungey shopping sesh in. White and blue denim meet a Looney Tunes tee and understated, elegant ivory square toe mules.
4. Surprise, the backpack is what she eventually picked! For a romp around her native Switzerland, Sarah's no brainer oversized T-shirt and chunky Balenciaga kicks combo proved comfy and ideal.
5. You'd better white out, advises local Vuitton muse Mari Jasmine, gladly flaunting cream pinstripes tastefully teamed with a bold shouldered houndstooth suit jacket. A medallion pendant adds singular charm.
6. Oh, but she can do casual, too. An oatmeal knit pullover tossed nonchalantly over linen shorts is equal parts cozy and tropics friendly. Perfect for a Manila rain shower.
7. What better way to wear a monogram than to pile on even more monogram? Renee de Guzman makes it work, and hard. Now that's a logomanic explosion we can definitely get on board with.
8. If chic and understated is more your thing, opt for this Renee ensemble instead. We're getting serious Beret Girl (no, really, that's exactly how she's credited in the film) from An Extremely Goofy Movie vibes right now.
9. Oh, no big deal, just Kim Jones looking like the fashion dream she always is. This is a great office look: Top a slim navy pencil skirt with a similarly sombre high necked sweater! If the scarlet knee-high boots are a tad too much for you, pumps in the same firetruck hue will do splendidly.
10. The fall palette of burnt oranges and heather grays in this second Kim snap make a flawless background for her adorably minute Petite Boite Chapeau. That's how you clean up sans stealing the spotlight from the actual statement piece.
11. Kathryn Bernardo very memorably donned this sexy yet sweet ruffled gingham frock on the Morocco trip she and real life beau Daniel Padilla took for their anniversary. If you ask us, she's the flower in this Majorelle Garden pic.
12. Speaking of a traveling romance, here's the good looking pair again, this time posing in the regal Napa Valley winery Castello di Amorosa. Get you someone you can trawl the world in style with.
13. Dark wash double denim equals the cool, carefree, street smart feel all of Jess Connelly's fans want to emulate. No one does it like her, though.
14. There might happen to be a last minute jaunt to Sri Lanka on your busy calendar, and Arci Muñoz is happy to be your peg. Few pieces speak jetset glam like a big ol' Louis duffel! Pair with a simple ecru shirtdress and thong sandals to keep scorching temperatures at bay.
15. Tame Yoyo Cao's all-weather leather with a summer appropriate striped shirt...and cowboy boots. There goes our attempt to pacify your tropical dweller heart. Still, you've got to admit that she's super, super chic.
16. It's no secret that what keeps K-pop sensation Sunmi forever young is an innate taste for laidback fits that are both cute and cool. Try this sailor inspired number on for size. Cue Siren.
17. The Gashina singer spruces up well, too! A blazer and slip dress moment get the grunge treatment courtesy of platform loafer boots and that tousled platinum lob.
18. Enter Blackpink in your area! Member Rose depends on her dangly little Alma top handle to be her companion on long haul tour flights. Just the pop star life, you know?
19. Baby Alma isn't the only kid in her brood! Rose also owns a canvas Bumbag she slings 'round her toned torso on walks exploring the vibrant, bustling streets of Tokyo.
20. Power mom Isabelle Daza chills out in loose, periwinkle pajama-esque separates, a coral scrunchie, and baby blue Birkenstocks. So of-the-moment.
21. One of rookie JYP girl group Itzy's first ever public, official appearances after their hot hit debut was at a Louis Vuitton fashion show, so we're not at all surprised that they're always decked out in the French maison! Start 'em young, they do say. Members Lia and Chaeryoung take a mirror selfie in practise room finery and, naturally, a luxe touch of reverse LV. A high-low mix to covet.
22. Sleek white may play the backdrop, but it's not about to be ignored. Chi Gibbs ain't no wallflower! We're smitten with her tiny, trendy-again Pochette. Those miniature shoulder bags, frosted eyeshadow, and retro PVC accents (her shoes!) from the naughty noughties really are back with a vengeance.