In case you haven't heard, Barbiecore is the hottest trend that's been sweeping the fashion world by storm. Hollywood stars, from Dua Lipa to Hailey Bieber to Megan Fox, are obsessed with dressing like the iconic doll. And here in the Philippines, the likes of Sarah Lahbati and Sofia Andres have also noticeably hopped on the bandwagon.
That said, one local celeb who seems to be especially drawn to the trend is Kylie Verzosa, who's been peppering our feeds with her sultry OOTDs that undeniably remind us of the Barbie pink movement. In fact, even her followers and friends can't help but point out her resemblance to a doll in the comments section.
Still not convinced? Check out her pretty-in-pink looks below!
Kylie Verzosa's Barbiecore OOTDs
1. We're obsessed with this long-sleeved mock neck bodycon dress rendered in a shiny, shimmery fabric. Kylie took it to the next level by playing with the negative space eyeliner trend in bright pink and topped off her high ponytail with a dainty black bow. So adorbs!
2. Apart from Barbiecore, another trend that's been all over our IG feeds lately is the return of the platform heels. Kylie got the best of both worlds with this Mean Girls-themed look that's totally giving us Regina George vibes!
3. For the private screening of her movie "Ikaw Lang Ang Mahal," Kylie went for a body-hugging hot pink number by Mark Bumgarner, which she teamed with a sparkly mini purse and a pair of Cinderella-esque pumps from Mach and Mach.
4. In another glam event, Kylie showcased her svelte figure with a halter neck gown in vibrant fuchsia by AJ Javier. We love how she went for an updo to highlight her sexy collarbones and bare back.
5. Her stylist Perry Tabora captioned this look "latext Barbie," and we totally agree! Everything about this pomelo-hued dress—the perfect shade right in between pink and orange—reminds us of the pretty dolls we used to love playing with growing up.
6. Another pretty-in-pink look for It's Showtime guesting! The gingham skirt, dainty bow, ribbed crop sweater, pointy-toed stilettos, and silver Chanel purse—everything about this 'fit proves that Kylie is a real-life doll.
7. Even at the beach, the former Miss International continues to serve us Barbiecore looks—and we're not complaining! Her sweet and sultry aesthetic transcends no matter what the occasion.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!