Julia Barretto Is in Zambales and Her Beach OOTDs Are as Fresh as Ever
She was proudly repping The Juju Club!
IMAGE Instagram/juliabarrettoShe was proudly repping The Juju Club!
Julia Barretto is making us want to book a trip to Magawala Island in Zambales. We usually spot her taking a vacay at the Hayati Beach Resort in Subic (which, ICYDK, is owned by her beau, Gerald Anderson), but by the looks of it, she was having just as much fun at the barely-touched beach paradise.
As expected from the actress, she packed a wardrobe that was equal parts light and breezy, and cool and snazzy. Her minimalist ensembles were given just the right amount of flair—or should we say, juju—with her fun choice of accessories from her very own brand. Check them out below!
LOOK: 6 of Julia Barretto's fresh OOTDs in Magawala Island, Zambales
1. Julia took in the island breeze in a lounge-ready yet stylish look consisting of a white tank top, ribbed lounge pants and a khaki bucket hat. The cut-outs and tie-up details at the sides of her top added just the right hint of sultriness to it.
2. Here's a style tip from Julia: Rich, warm tones of gold can actually complement blush, pastel hues of pink. Just take a look at how her cotton candy maillot and sunnies being in perfect harmony with her array of gold bling!
3. On a hike with Gerald, Julia spruced up a gray workout set with some uber colorful necklaces, a pair of tinted sunnies and a cap.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Julia stood out amidst the current of the sea in this eye-candy orange gingham bikini. Going hand in hand with it was a lilac bucket hat and a stack of delectable necklaces.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. We're totally stealing this look for our next al fresco gathering. The entrepreneur tossed on a light beige polo and shorts set with a white tank, and accessorized with her brown crochet headwrap and tortoise-shell sunnies.
6. For a beachside travelgram, the island girl was clad in a red tie-dye bikini top and denim shorts. She showed off the back-details of her 'fit by keeping her hair up with a cute clamp.