We can't blame Jane Oineza for loving black OOTDs. A quick glance at her IG feed will prove that she prefers the dark hue over any other color. After all, there's nothing better than the ease of putting together an all-black outfit. The color always works, and it suits everyone. It's the perfect solution to days when you feel like you have nothing to wear. Now if you're still stumped for style inspo, turn to Jane's best looks below!
1. Break the all-black look with gray socks.
2. Give a sexy twist to athleisure by donning a cropped sweater.
3. Here's a chic way to show off your bralette.
4. An LBD with sheer puff sleeves? Yes, please.
5. A wrap dress will forever be flattering for all body types.
6. An outfit formula that will always work: a black tank top + black pants + black sneakers.
7. A black corset top paired with a body-hugging leather skirt is a surefire way to turn heads.
8. As expected, a laidback black OOTD looks great with white sneakers.
9. Put on a cropped long-sleeved top and a button-down skirt and you're done!
10. Play with feminine and androgynous silhouettes by teaming a sheer top with denim utility pants.
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.