Heart Evangelista is back to conquer the City of Lights once more! Only weeks after her first voyage to Paris, the style maven has already made her way back for Fashion Week (ICYDK, the one Heart attended back in January was specifically Haute Couture Fashion Week). This time though, she doesn't have to worry about doing her own hair or makeup, since her faithful team has tagged along for the stylish event.
As expected, Heart's lookbook was another sumptuous feast for the eyes. Decked out in different labels such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Elie Saab, and even some Filipino designers, the 37-year-old star was right in her element on the cobblestone streets of Paris. Chart all of her glamorous OOTDs below!
LOOK: All of Heart Evangelista's outfits at Paris Fashion Week
1. The first thing on Heart's agenda was to attend the Dior Fall/Winter show. The focal piece of her look was a yellow tartan coat that would make Cher Horowitz from Clueless proud. Beneath the coat was a white buttondown, a black fringe skirt, and black boots. Tying everything together were a pair of statement earrings, ribbons in her hair, and a gray Lady Dior bag.
2. Heart was ready to take on the night (or at least an event by jewelry brand Chaumet) in a cap-sleeved tweed mini-dress by Balmain. With it, were a pair of black booties, a crossbody bag, and some silver drop earrings.
3. The multi-hyphenate made her way to the Isabel Marant show in a light blue mini dress by local designer, Jaggy Glarino. The frock featured a peekaboo in the center of her chest, a gathered-up detail by the thigh, and crystals placed all around it. Heart threw on an Alexander McQueen leather blazer, and slipped into glistening knee-high sock boots by Yves Saint Laurent to complete the ensemble.
4. With street style photographers at every corner, Heart made sure to have her shades ready for all the flashing lights—yes, the same shades she convinced virtually everyone to shop. This time around, she wore them with a pinstriped vest, a Remain Birger Christensen orange coat, a silver scarf, and a croc-skin Hermès bag.
5. The white and denim combo has never been this extra, and we're here for it. Headed to the Loewe show, the actress slipped into a drapey blue top and a baggy pair of pastel trousers, cinched together with a gold metallic corset. White thigh-high boots and and an indigo denim jacket rounded out the killer ensemble.
6. Where there is fashion, there is Anna Wintour, and Heart got the distinct opportunity to have breakfast with her! They were also accompanied by British Vogue's EIC, Edward Enninful. For the meet-up, Heart donned head-to-toe Dior via a plaid mini dress and cardigan, and a sherpa-lined cream jacket.
7. Never one to miss the chance to rep Filipino designs, Heart stepped out in a frilly Neric Beltran bell-sleeved top, paired tastefully with a pair of straight leg jeans. Her equally-as-shimmery pair of Louboutins perfectly capped off the casual yet oh-so-chic OOTD.
8. Heart was seatmates with German influencer Leonie Hanne for the Elie Saab show. Her 'fit that day was a studded leather jacket layered over a printed mini dress, which were brought together by her caramel-hued handbag, and her dark red lippie.
9. Heart illuminated the evening with a show-stopping fringe jacket that elegantly flowed as she walked. She teamed it with a simple white button-down top, a lacy black bustier, and a sheer skirt that gave us a peek of her sultry garter belts. Not lost on us are her silver earrings and her Hermès handbag.
10. No one was as cool as Heart when she was in this black vinyl puffer coat and trousers set by Louis Vuitton. Softening the edge of the coords was a tri-color sweater underneath, a pair of studded specs, and her plum pink lips.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!