Heart Evangelista is in Paris for Fashion Week, and it's a momentous trip for her in more ways than one. First, it's her first major outing with her brand new mauve-brown hair color! After so many years of rocking blue-black tresses, she took the leap and bleached her locks herself.
Second, this voyage is apparently her very first time to travel completely solo. This time around, Heart is a one-woman team, and is facing the hectic rush of Fashion Week without her tight-knit entourage, which includes stylist Katrina Cruz-Villanueva, assistant Resty Rosell, makeup artist Justin Louise Soriano, and hairstylists Jeck Aguilar and Khino Ocenar. Well, based on her fabulous-as-usual looks, it looks like she's faring just fine.
Below, chart all of her looks so far!
Heart Evangelista's outfits in Paris Fashion Week 2022:
1. When in Paris, take the opportunity to layer! It looks like Heart stacked on four layers of clothing, namely, a beige turtleneck top, a grey leather shirt, a black leather vest, and a two-toned fur coat. She also took on a more rugged style with checkered pants, chunky-soled boots, and a suede Hermès Kelly.
2. You can't visit Paris without taking one of those quintessential balcony shots. Heart channeled her inner Parisian in a black dress and beige jacket, both accented with lace details. She also accessorized with a classy netted beret and a houndstooth chain shoulder bag.
3. Next, she was a vision in a metallic pleated turtleneck top and belted pegged trousers by Balmain.
4. Would it be a Heart roundup without a Chanel 'fit? She looked like a doll in a gem-studded wool set, houndstooth sweater, and a chic beret. To top off the adorable OOTD, she toted a fuzzy indigo clutch.
5. Leave it to Heart to rock just about any print. Here, she wore a bold set from Dior's Spring Summer 2022 RTW collection. She accessorized with a netted beret, a Vibes hobo bag, and tall suede boots.
6. While strolling around the Jardins du Trocadero, Heart looked divine in a cream lacy blazer, a circle skirt, a bubblegum pink Dior handbag, and powder pink platform heels.
7. Heart proved her quick change prowess in an Instagram reel, where she showed how she swaps outfits in between shows. Here, she rocked a bold Louis Vuitton OOTD, complete with text-ridden joggers, a knitted cardigan, a yellow puffer vest, and a fuchsia Pochette Coussin.
8. Heart also met up with It Girls Anne Curtis and Solenn Heussaff! She looked coolly chic in a Louis Vuitton Cameo and Coin puffer jacket, leather pants, and heeled boots.
9. Heart piled on more Louis Vuitton for this cozy winter OOTD. The fashion darling wore a monogram-studded reversible parka, a leather-trimmed fur coat, gold knee-high cowboy boots, and a highlighter yellow Louis Vuitton Capucines.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!