Off to get her own taste of some "revenge travel," Geneva Cruz recently hopped on a plane to Boracay. At 46 years old, the singer-actress could not be more radiant, and her fresh and sultry beach OOTDs are proof! This isn't the first time that the beach babe has us double-tapping her travelgrams, and we're totally taking cues from her. Check out all of her island-ready looks below!
LOOK: Geneva Cruz's Beach Outfits in Boracay
1. Triangle bikini sets flatter anyone's figure, and Geneva made a fun choice with hers. She went for an aztec-style printed two-piece that had a high-waisted cut. While she kept her face bare ('cause, hello, she's exploring a cave), she did zhuzh up the look with a pair of hoop earrings.
2. A sunny day saw Geneva in a vibrant ribbed yellow two-piece. To stylishly take in some vitamin D, she tied her hair up in a bun and put on her hoops.
3. With Boracay's picturesque sunset as their background, Geneva posed with her fam in a fiery orange slip dress. Not lost on us is her cute painted rattan bag.
4. Dinners by the shore call for slightly dressed up yet still easy-breezy OOTDs. Geneva decided to go for a brown halter dress that had tropical flowers printed all over it.
5. If you've already tried rocking your bikini tops upside down, then try this new suggestion from Geneva. She took a classic black 'kini and tied the straps of the top around her torso, creating a more sultry and flattering look with her bust. Love!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!