Four-eyed fashion kid? Same here. If you're into retro-cool statement specs that are funky but still tasteful, fun yet understated, you've clicked on the right article—here, in no particular order, nine gorgeous, top-quality optical frames to keep your sight stylish. You may be blind as a bat, but at least you're twice as chic.
1. The sleek, geometric lines of these metal optical frames are broken up by the octagonal lenses, creating a luminous effect further elevated by golden wire. Slender, vintage temples with flexible hinges and acetate temple tips finish with a droplet-shaped cut-out—the new hallmark feature of Chloé's eyewear collection.
Palma CE2134, CHLOE, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
2. This cool, oversized pair's transparent acetate echoes a vintage flair that's synonymous with the French brand. The large, navigator shape is decorated with a metal leaf engraved into the acetate of the bridge, while colored varnish is seen throughout the rims of the lens. The transparent temples reveal a metal core personalized with the Chloé logo!
Patty CE2722, CHLOE, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
3. This optical style features a modern teacup frame inspired by the color blocking trend. Thanks to a meticulous manual process, the front's upper corners are decorated with brightly-hued acetates melded together in an oblique pattern. Spot the iconic Salvatore Ferragamo logo on the temples, too!
SF2809A, SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
4. Combining acetate and metal into a chic tortoiseshell frame, this round style melds traditional and contemporary elements to create a modern yet elegant look.
SF2802, SALVATORE FERRAGAMO, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
5. Featured in the launch advertising campaign, this rectangular optical frame stands out for its iconic bamboo hinges, inspired by the design of the Roseau bag, one of Longchamp’s most authentic and recognisable symbols. The acetate frame comes with matching temples and brand’s distinctive horse emblem on the right temple tip.
LO2604, LONGCHAMP, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
6. Showcased in the new ad campaign, these distinctively luxe eyeglasses feature an understated geometric detail on both corners of the upper frame front. The embossed diamond-inspired pattern takes form in an exquisite, intricate mini-mosaic of Swarovski crystals. Elegant tone-on-tone temples are embellished with an engraved MCM logo.
MCM2643R, MCM, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
7. This optical style features a contemporary rectangular shape characterized by the top, front, and temples in enameled metal, with a metal rim surrounding both lenses. It's got adjustable nose pad (for extra comfort!) and the label's laser-engraved logo on the left temple.
MCM2109A, MCM, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
8. Drawing from classical and modern architecture as well as interior design, these Calvin Klein frames boast geometric inspiration: You can tell by the unique bridge, mixed materials, and complex construction.
Bridges optical frames, CALVIN KLEIN, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat
9. Inspired by the American brand's Spring-Summer 2018 show itself, the Striping is named for its, well, striped motif. Conceived under the premise of a single unifying vision across brand categories, this color story plays on designs featured in runway looks and accessories all the way from Calvin Klein 205W39NYC to Calvin Klein.
Striping optical frames, CALVIN KLEIN, Eyestudio Optical Center, SM City Sucat