We only have a few months to enjoy mildly chilly weather in the Philippines, so it's best to make the most of it. Find an excuse to wear your coziest outfits right before summer hits, be it a socially-distanced brunch or, perhaps like Dr. Aivee Teo, a trip to somewhere picturesque like Benguet.
And if you're looking for stylish ways to dress comfy, you can definitely count on the celebrity dermatologist and mom. Scroll ahead to get some inspo!
Dr. Aivee Teo's Stylishly Cozy OOTDs in Benguet
1. You can't go to Benguet without visiting all the lush gardens. At one point, Dr. Aivee wore this a cozy printed by Dries Van Noten and was twinning with the sunflowers! The doctor topped this look off with a Gucci GG canvas baseball hat, the coolest tinted sunnies, and a pair of beige sandals.
2. If there's any look that Dr. Aivee just knows how to elevate, it's a monochrome 'fit. This ivory ensemble is the perfect example, featuring a logo insert tee and asymmetrical skirt from JW Anderson, pulled together by everyone's travel fashion essential: White sneakers.
3. For a casual shopping day, the dermatologist dressed down in a black MSGM hoodie and light beige trousers. She didn't forget to accessorize, though, donning a baby blue visor and her go-to pair of sunnies. That said, our favorite part of the look might just be her woven bag that matches the logo on her hoodie perfectly!
4. Sweat sets are the easiest outfits to wear when you're traveling somewhere chilly. For a subtle statement, go for a logo-laden pair in a neutral color, just like Dr. Aivee's gray set from Ganni.
5. In case you didn't know, Dr. Aivee is the mom of one of the youngest Preview cover girls ever, Keli Teo! And as you can see, Keli definitely got most of her fashion chops from the stylish derm.
For other fashion moms out there who want to dress matchy with their kids, you can't go wrong with getting the same shoes in different colors!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!