Ah, summer! It's a fun time to frolic by the beach, nap under the palm trees, chill by the pool, or retreat into a peaceful R&R session. Whatever you choose to do, packing a swimsuit in every trip is almost imperative. There are tons of options out there: Skintoned, white, black, one-piece, monochrome, and whatnot. But don't forget the brightest of them all, colored bikinis! Actress Chie Filomeno is reminding us just how fun your summer 'grams can be if you don colored swimwear.
Below, we rounded up 10 of Chie's cutest and colorful swimsuit looks that will convince you to hoard bright sets, too.
1. Blend into the sky and sea with a turquoise bikini.
2. Off to a new adventure? Go for a pretty neon set to stand out above the rest.
3. Go for a monochromatic, fiery red look by adding a matching pair of glasses.
4. Pair primary colors like red and blue for a bold color-blocked look.
5. An neon orange one-piece swimsuit is a must if you're after an eye-catching look at the beach.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
6. Reach for colored, textured swim sets and accessorize with gold necklaces.
7. Add a cute midriff top as a dainty cover up to tame bright neon swimsuits.
8. Try a strappy amber one-piece suit for a sultry swim.
9. Opt for a pastel swim set if you prefer a delicate vibe by the shore.
10. A cute teal bikini will look great against the water or orange-colored benches.