Boracay has been a go-to beach destination for some of our favorite celebs lately—and local influencers Rhea Bue, Vina Guerrero, and Katt Valdez just had to join in on the fun! The stylish trio, along with fellow blogger friends, spent some much-deserved quality time under the sun and stayed at Henann Palm Beach Resort.
Below, we round up the double-tap worthy beach OOTDs we spotted them wearing in Boracay:
1. We love a striking pop of color, like Rhea's apple green one-piece swimsuit from Juvadeira!
2. You can never go wrong with a little black bikini. Rhea and Katt were twinning in this wrap-around tie-string number that’s definitely a showstopper!
3. Katt was a total beach babe wearing a white high-cut maillot from Savvy Swim. Accessorize your ‘fit with some gold accents to polish the whole look.
4. While paddle boarding, this Tori swimswear set from Eighth Mermaid was Vina’s go-to suit. High-waisted bottoms are perfect if you need more support and coverage while doing water sports.
5. Here, Vina wore all-white co-ords while lounging by the pool. If you want a fresh and breezy resort look, a cropped top and wide leg pants combo in fresh linen is the way to go!
6. String bikinis are definitely big this season! Katt looked chic in this ruffled lime green bikini set. She even finished off her look by layering gold and shell accessories.
7. Making a statement? Go for a metallic silver triangle bikini in snakeskin! We love Rhea's unexpected swimsuit choice.
8. An LBD is always a must when traveling—even when you’re heading to the beach! Check out this fancy cut-out frock that flaunts Katt’s curves.