On October 7, Vice President Leni Robredo formally announced her presidential bid for the 2022 elections. She filed her certificate of candidacy wearing her new signature colors, pink and blue, symbolizing her run as an independent candidate. Shortly after, social media was filled with pink-themed posts, with many expressing their support for the politician. Some celebrities and influencers quickly jumped on the trend, showing off their own pink selfies and OOTDs.
Scroll ahead for 10 pretty pink OOTDs that we spotted on our feeds!
1. Laureen Uy brought the pink power with a structured pantsuit and a baby pink bralette. Peep that quirky pair of pink sunnies, too!
2. This knit patterned dress fits Elisse Joson like a glove. It's proof that you can't go wrong with a red and pink color combo!
3. Nothing says Pinoy pride that a terno-inspired outfit! We're obsessed with this take on the look by local brand Enchante, as seen on Miss Universe Philippines San Juan and TikTok star Ayn Bernos.
4. Rica Peralejo revealed that she had this fuchsia suit custom-made two years ago. She never got to wear it until a recent shoot, and we're glad it finally made it to her feed!
5. Need some dainty athleisure inspo? Take cues from Gabbi Garcia and opt for an all-pink look and pair it with a stylish white visor! You'll be a headturner in the court for sure.
6. If you still don't have a well-fitting pink tank top in your closet, Saab Magalona will convince you to get one ASAP.
7. When you want to dress down a feminine piece like a mini wrap dress, do it like Lissa Kahayon and wear it with a matching denim jacket and some cool chunky kicks!
8. Chie Filomeno reposted this gorgeous monochrome look on her Instagram stories, and we couldn't take our eyes off every detail!
9. Leave it to celebrity stylist Pam Quinones to serve a jaw-dropping rosy OOTD from home. Who would've thought pink and orange can look this good?
10. If you want your pink ensemble to pack a stronger punch, take stylist and former Preview fashion editor Daryl Chang's lead and finish it off with a statement piece in red.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!