There are two things we can count on whenever fashion blogger Camille Co travels: envy from seeing how gorgeous her destinations are, and a bounty of style inspo from her OOTDs. After exploring her husband Joni Koro’s hometown of Finland, the content creator is enjoying the rest of Europe with her beau and their daughter Sienna.
No matter where they’re going, it wouldn’t be hard for her family—or anyone for that matter—to spot Camille from a mile away, given how she has been rocking vibrant monochromatic ‘fits lately. The style maven’s trick to pull off one-color looks is to incorporate neutral tones that break up the ensemble and add some dimension. Whether it’s a bag, a pair of shoes or an undershirt, adding different-colored elements makes a monochromatic outfit more wearable, but still striking at the same time.
Need to see how it’s done for yourself? Go check out the united colors of Camille as we round up her eye-catching looks below:
8 of Camille Co’s Monochromatic Travel OOTDs Around Europe
1. Amidst European cobblestone streets, Camille definitely stands out in style with this buttoned-up neon green blazer. Highlighting it is a pair of black heeled slippers and a geometric handbag.
2. The newly-minted mom knows traveling overseas is a chance to bust out winter coats and jackets. She wore this beige puffer with a matching skirt, a white turtleneck, and black thigh high boots. Even with different weather, the sun still shines in Europe, so Camille has her shades ready.
3. In another nude-toned look, Camille sports a puff sleeve blazer top with wide-legged trousers and cream-colored heels. It lays easily on her body, but at the same time, still appears smart and tailored. Love!
4. Who knew denim could look so sophisticated? The 33-year-old rocks a patchwork Canadian tuxedo by Ha.Mu Studios in one of Milan’s picturesque shopping centers. A similar-colored bag and black mules rounds out the look, making it chic and casual at the same time.
5. School’s in session, and it looks like Camille’s filling in as the cool substitute teacher. We’re obsessed with this lime green short-sleeved suit she matched with white Mary Janes and tinted specs.
6. In another power suit moment, Camille rocked a classic gray ensemble, adding a pop of color with turquoise platform loafers. While they’re muted enough to blend in with the rest of the outfit, they still manage to vibrantly add some character to it.
7. The style siren can’t get enough of all-nude outfits, and we don’t blame her! This puff-sleeved crop top goes so well with her high-waisted trousers and kitschy sandals.
8. Camille proudly joins in on the Pink movement. She tucks in a rosy pink tee into her hot pink bike shorts, and accessorizes with a similarly colored bucket hat, and white sneakers. The cheetah print bag totally catches your attention, and it nicely complements the candy colored ‘fit.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!