Alternatively, we could also title this 'How to Look Chic While Chasing Toddlers Around' because Bea Soriano-Dee sure makes it seem easy. We tell you, it's a feat styling sneakers around the non-negotiables of your daily life without dumbing your personal style down. So below, swipe some tips from this perpetually put-together supermom of two!
1. Take comfy up a notch with cool, sporty separates in fun prints and textures! Bea's got a vinyl trench coat over her slouchy peach hoodie and marble-esque leggings, for example.
2. We've declared this time and time again: The quickest, easiest way to look polished is via co-ords. We love Bea's choice of tailored, punchy lemon yellow. So neat.
3. Oversized yet sleek? Clearly her expertise. Oh, and note that neutral color blocking and those trendy dad sneaks!
4. Lazy days call for a breezy cotton jumpsuit and woven slides. You can't go wrong!
5. Ever heard of the LRSD a.k.a. the little red shirt dress? Well, if not, leave it to Bea to make it a thing.