Andrea Brillantes has been living in her dream home since the start of the year, and we've been eagerly waiting for a bedroom tour since. Thankfully, we didn't have to wait that long, because the 18-year-old actress just revamped her space and made the big reveal on Mundo Design and Build's YouTube channel!
Together with the design team, Andrea gave a full tour of her incredibly spacious bedroom that can almost pass as an apartment. It has everything from a snack bar, lounge area, an entertainment spot, and many more. We love how it's a cacophony of her many interests, too!
"'Yung kwarto ko, it's not for everybody," Andrea says in the video. She shares that she attempted having a minimalist-style room before, but she realized that a versatile space with unique, colorful elements was more her speed. True enough, the actress' bedroom is one of the coolest celebrity rooms we've seen so far!
Take a closer look at the details of Andrea Brillantes' new bedroom below:
1. Right when you enter the room, you'll spot the red, vintage-themed snack bar that comes complete with a mini fridge, popcorn machine, and a neon sign. Spoiler: It's Andrea's favorite part in the entire space!
2. The room has a showcase area that displays a variety of collectibles and items that reflect the actress' different interests. It holds everything from riding helmets, roller skates, to BLACKPINK merch!
3. This super spacious lounge area across the mini bar is the perfect place to chill with friends and family.
4. Another of Andrea's favorite spots is this accent wall covered in vintage movie posters, magazine covers, and album art. And because she's a huge fan of Megan Fox, the Transformers actress dominates most of the display.
5. Underneath the actress' loft style bed is a computer set-up that's illuminated by a soft pink light and a neon sign with Andrea's second name, Blythe. It looks so cozy, she thinks she can spend all day in this spot!
6. Instead of plain closets and shelves for storage, Andrea has a tall metal locker and cabinets painted a bright yellow. Check out the vintage records on the sides of her bedframe, too!
7. The stairs that lead to the actress' bed also double as storage drawers, and it's such a smart use of extra space.
8. Compared to the rest of the room, Andrea's bed has a minimalist, all-white look with a pop of color from throw pillows. We love how it has a small table at the foot!
9. Andrea says she has always wanted to learn the drums, and now, she has an entire corner dedicated to her set!
10. This mini living room and entertainment space completes the cool, homey vibe of the entire space.
Watch the full tour below:
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!