Marian Rivera is spotless. The Kapuso star has always had a certain glow to her since she first appeared on our TV screens, and it's something we catch a glimpse of whenever she pops up on our Instagram feeds.
This radiant quality extends to her sartorial choices—take a peek into her wardrobe and you'll lay your eyes on an array of minimalistic white tops. The 37-year-old actress's style is easy-going, fuss-free, and sleek, and she knows adding some jewelry to her light-colored pieces will instantly elevate them. If you have a similar penchant for less-is-more dressing like her, then read on.
Here are 11 white tops that will have you looking as pristine as Marian Rivera
1. A smocked, square-necklined top isn't just for picnics. Add some subtle character to the dainty piece by wearing it with a simple necklace, a gold bracelet and an equally as gleaming watch.
2. If you want to go for a more mature take on the last option, go for a v-neck top with puffy sleeves and lace details. Finish things off with a cool pair of drop earrings, a braclet and a necklace.
3. A stitched collared top with exaggerated sleeves, paired with a coordinating skirt, will always be an easy, on-the-go look to have on. Amp it up with some pops of color through your watch strap and handbag.
4. An ideal option for Zoom calls, a flouncy white buttondown with delightfully puffy sleeves and etching details is a closet must-have. If ever you wear this to somewhere that'll have you seen from head to toe, half tuck the billowy shirt into a skirt for a chic finish.
5. Who says you can't dress up even in slumber? Let nothing stop you from looking your best even in sleepwear. Here, Marian makes for a case for a Cuban-collared, contrast-sticthed pajama top.
6. Here's a good example of how a good outfit is made even better with the right jewelry. This v-neck top with jutted out shoulders is already a statement piece, but it's given even more character with Marian's gold chain necklace and drop earrings. Tie your hair back in a bun for the ultimate regal vibes.
7. Sleeveless turtleneck tops are some of the chicest pieces of clothing you can own, and you can add some personal flair to it with some fun earrings and a matching watch. If we're picking anything up from Marian so far, it's that it pays to match your watches with your looks!
8. The celebrity endorser couldn't have debuted this new 'do of hers any better. She's clad in a boh0-inspired printed top with a flattering v-neck, worn with a layered gold necklace. Plus, she added some extra oompo with some color on her lips.
9. Running your fingers through silk is a joy, so why not throw it on. Go for a loose-fitting button-up you can tie in the front for a laid-back but still dressed up 'fit. Don't forget some small hoops and a simple necklace!
10. It's no secret white tops go hand in hand with denim. In this 'fit, Marian wears her jeans with a body-hugging bodysuit that features a plunging neckline. We can't forget some gold jewelery to add the signature Marian touch.
11. When all else fails, a white tee will always be there for you. It's easy to dress one up with a matching bucket hat (a Prada one, if ever), a slew of gold accesories and some vibrant painted nails.
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!