Though they'll never fully phase out of style, you've got to admit that pristine white heels gained a ton of traction back in the Phoebe Philo-fueled minimalism mania 2014 saw. So it's been five years since then, and fashion has switched from less is more to more, more, more faster than you can pronounce Gucci—how does a girl look cool and current in that smooth blanc pair she loved just half a decade ago? Let these ladies school you on the update.
1. Consider trying on a boot version! Anne Curtis keeps things sleek and simple in a no-fail LBD.
2. Have optic white hues pop against a bold color and suit up in scarlet like Sarah Lahbati.
3. Janine Gutierrez is a fan of the chunky mule, too! Serve a slick touch of texture via high-shine pleather.
4. Pink and red is a gorgeous and 100% en vogue color combo you've got to sample, Sofie Valkiers says.
5. Softly-tailored mint co-ords are a subtly romantic way to go. Just ask Liz Uy.
6. Dip a toe into the all-beige trend by mixing in a bit of good ol' blue denim (preferrably in an exaggerated boot cut!). Classic.
7. Spruce up a tee and a pair of leggings with a vintage Chanel-inspired tweed jacket.