Now that we've officially welcomed the hot summer days, it's time that we shift our fashion choices to pieces that are light and airy for added breeze and comfort. Enter, wrap skirts. They're a heaven-sent especially for women who are looking to elevate their everyday looks sans the fuss of wearing heavy bottoms, not to mention that they're super easy to style and wear.
Eager to learn a few tips on how to wear this piece? Here are five, different ways you can wear a wrap skirt during the hot season:
1. Throw in a casual tee and open-toe heels for a basic but chic summer get-up. Oh, and don't forget to wear a dramatic pair of sunnies like Heart Evangelista!
2. Wear a silk wrap skirt like Lovi Poe if you're stepping out for a summer soiree.
3. Hesitant to wear a below-the-knee hem on a hot day? Go for a lighter take on the trend and opt for airy wrap skorts instead.
4. If you're headed out for a work meeting, you can go for a structured look by pairing a sensible buttondown with minimalist wrap skirt.
5. Turn heads at the beach with a bold color, loud prints, and cat-eye sunglasses just like Nicole Andersson.