Your panic over anything logomanic might have just cooled, and now you'd best be ready to rev it up again...this time up top. A monogram-splashed purse? A belt buckle bearing those revered, interlocked initials, whichever combo you prefer—pick from the usual Cs, LVs, or even an H? All fine, but to really update, toss on a bucket hat version. Let these stylish girls convince you:
1. The first time we laid eyes on this Anne Curtis Smith 'fit, we were 'D' for delighted. Or, you know, Dior.
2. Ida Anduyan's trendy nylon Prada-crested version is the ideal Italian travel souvenir.
3. Rocker chick Arci Muñoz lounges by the sea in her safari-hued Gucci iteration.
4. Look casual cool while touring the streets of Japan in Louis Vuitton, just like Lisa of K-pop girl group Blackpink.
5. Flaunt '90s-baby cult label Stussy the way Irene Kim does.
6. Dara Park's Supreme-emblazoned fisherman's hat would fare great paired with your latest laidback airport OOTD.