There are certain regular, ordinary days when you randomly feel like sprucing your style up a bit. You don't need any special reason to, TBH! We adore that K-pop sensation Tiffany Young of legendary group Girls' Generation is coming into her own by promoting her solo music in America, all while giving us serious style inspo along the way. Here, eight cures she's dishing for those wardrobe blues.
1. Shirt and trousers combo? It's a simple and dependable formula you can elevate with a bit of texture via velvet and a pageboy cap. A Dior Saddle bag wouldn't hurt either.
2. Grab a du jour checked blazer in a size big enough to fit as a minidress! Now you can go pants-free.
3. Schoolgirl chic grew up well. If you're feelin' brave, step into a pair of sheer knee-high stockings, too!
4. Bermuda shorts are totally back on the style scene! Find a pair in black leather to really make a statement.
5. Yay for the weekend! A comfy off-duty look doesn't automatically have to mean jeans and a tee—consider an easy, breezy midi-length slip dress.
6. We love the uniquely feminine power punch a well-fitting a-line skirt packs. Find one peppered with sequins for #extra points, then team with textured block-heeled Mary Janes.
7. No need to dress exclusively in neutrals for work. Try on pastels and a cool tweed pencil skirt for a good measure! Also, flat derbies are always a chic alternative to your usual pumps.
8. All you'll need to make a basic striped tee less, well, basic is a belted, lightweight trench coat that can take you from your frigid office cubicle to an exciting jaunt abroad.