Solenn Heussaff Is at Milan Fashion Week and Her Designer Outfits Are So Chic
All of her 'fits highlighted her new silver locks!
IMAGE Instagram/solennAll of her 'fits highlighted her new silver locks!
Solenn Heussaff has been taking Milan Fashion Week by storm. The 36-year-old It girl was decked out in covetable designer ensembles and statement-making accessories, paired tastefully with her piece-de-resistance, her fresh silver locks. She also got to catch up with Dr. Vicki Belo and Dr. Hayden Kho, who were also in attendance at the stylish occasion. Check out her chic gallery of looks below.
LOOK: Solenn Heusaff's designer outfits for Milan Fashion Week
1. Solenn debuted her new hair color with a look that was equal parts edgy and sweet. She layered a Marni puffer coat over a Balenciaga dress which featured a cutesy floral skirt. Her bag of the day was an emerald-hued Louis Vuitton Trunk Clutch.
2. Going for an all-black motif the next day, Solenn zipped up a cropped leather jacket from Rotate Birger Christensen over a Fendi monogram bodycon dress. Her combat boots, she admits, are actually from Bershka!
3. Subtly matching the tones of her tresses, the celeb mom donned a gray suit from Rotate, and toted a bedazzled Fendi mini bag. It seemed to be a comfortable look she says she could be in for the whole day.
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. Solenn couldn't miss out on the opportunity to rep a Filipino designer during her trip. She wore this vibrant matching top and skirt set by Martin Bautista, with a cream-colored coat from Jacquemus. She completed her OOTD with a pair of knee-high blue velvet boots from Balenciaga.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
5. Not to be left out is her twinning moment with Dr. Vicki Belo in moto-inspired pieces. She threw on a cropped vinyl jacket from Rotate over a blazer-style dress from Balmain. The subdued hues of her look delightfully contrasted Dr. Belo's bright red ensemble.