In the name of merged comfort and style comes Sofia Andres, who, to our observant eye, has been looking really cool these days. Below are eight of her chill, streetwear-inspired OOTDs for proof!
1. Check out how she softens a token tough gal moto jacket-and-denim combo with uber-trendy pearl hair clips, then gets street smart via chunky Balenciaga kicks.
2. Texture is queen! Sofia pairs a fun, printed fuzzy number with what looks like the world's comfiest pair of khakis. Call it coffee run chic.
3. Hypebae, as the kids say. Offset an XXXL windbreaker with very '90s high socks to distract, perhaps, from the fact that you're totally pants-free.
4. You won't ever run out of ways to style a basic black hoodie, trust us. Sofia suggests button-up track pants and a Gucci bum bag in coordinated shades of red for maximum impact.
5. Dainty athleisure may sound like a sartorial anomaly of sorts, but she's making it happen. We're thinking the difference lies in that pretty, sweet shade of pastel blue. Thoughts?
6. A white pant gets cozy—not a word normally associated with the trauma of sauce splatters and hopeless stains, we know—with soft gray sweats, a simple medallion pendant, and a Gucci Dionysus sling. Possible airport OOTD!
7. Want to finally pull off a full tracksuit? Here's how: Start easy with head-to-toe black!
8. Sofia's Fila bucket hat plays a huge part in lending her fuss-free long-sleeved tee-and-jeans 'fit serious street cred. Take notes, everyone.