This is boudoir chic turned summer-ready. The slip skirt (or, as your dear mom may or may not call it, the "half slip") is this scorching sun season's ticket to easy luxe—jewel-toned silk and feisty-fresh leopard spots that graze the shins are current favorite iterations preferred by Instagram's best dressed.
Wear it all casual with a cropped tee and chunky kicks, or glam up with strappy kitten heels and a cute little camisole! However you choose to go, don't start without a bit of OOTD inspo: So here, check out how these style icons are donning theirs!
1. Janine Gutierrez's take involves a high-low mix of emerald satin, a halter tank top, and PVC stiletto sandals.
2. Chi Gibbs really loves the whole T-shirt and belt bag combo, alternating between animal spots and neon.
3. You can even use it as a chic poolside coverup, according to bikini babe Kelsey Merritt!
4. Stepping out for the evening? Liz Uy's advice is to toss an oversized, cotton candy-hued blazer on top, then flourish with ice-white boots and a glittering orb-like minaudiere.
5. It's a travel essential, too! Newlywed beauty Camille Co teams hers with a sunset orange trench coat and au courant beaded purse. So cute.
6. Even the ever-dainty Tricia Gosingtian is onboard. Her floral option from Mango is a piece we've got on our shopping lists.
7. Sarah Lahbati was one of the first local gals who copped the look, preferring to strut in her coveted classic Chanel cap-toed flats.
8. See how great it looks in motion? Vanessa Hong is out to prove that moving outfit shots are the next big thing.
9. Camille Charriere champions the cardigan trend, which might be too hot to wear out, but will do just fine in the cocooned comfort of your airconditioned office.