We're pretty impressed with how Sarah Lahbati has been updating her content on Instagram. Her grid is the best inspo to get home photo shoot ideas from! Even before the quarantine began, she's been serving us cool pics taken in certain spots in her home, such as the stairs, the doorway, and even a mirror! So, if you're looking into updating your feed but don't know where to start, turn to these photos as pegs!
Home Photo Shoot Ideas, As Seen On Sarah Lahbati
1. Pose by the couch.
2. Invest in a full-length mirror so you can take at home.
3. Since you're probably working from home, dress up and then document that fashion moment by your work desk.
4. The stairway is one of the best spots to take photos! Sarah's got solid proof here:
5. Play with light and shadow.
Grab sheer curtains and let the natural lighting shine through for a dreamy shot.
6. Never underestimate the power of posing by a blank wall. You can wear colorful outfits to make your pic look interesting.
7. The doorway is an underrated photo backdrop.
8. If you want a new scenery, just go outside of the house. You'll get good natural lighting, too!
*This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Preview.ph editors.
Hey, Preview readers! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, and Twitter to stay up to speed on all things trendy and creative. We’ll curate the most stylish feed for you!