Several celebrities have chosen to ring in the new year with a vacation out of the country, and we've been keeping tabs on the most stylish tourist OOTDs. One of the stars who effortlessly impressed us with her holiday jaunt's wardrobe is Sarah Lahbati, a certified cool mom who aced her travel 'fits even with her kids in tow. Traipsing around Tokyo swathed in a bevy of chic ensembles, the actress had us double-tapping nonstop on her OOTDs that are not only stylish but also comfy and cozy enough to be worn out in the cold. See her travel lookbook below.
Sarah Lahbati's Travel OOTDs in Tokyo, Japan
1. Sarah's olive turtleneck top and belted white jeans may seem like your average winter OOTD combo, but there's nothing basic about her statement-making plush hat. We need one in our closets, stat!
2. A trip to Disneyland with the whole fam calls for something comfy yet still reasonably stylish. Sarah kept warm with a mint green hoodie and a fur-lined leather jacket, which she paired with distressed denim jeans and The North Face's puffer sandals—in case she'd need to run after the kids! Clever.
3. Sarah went shopping for her new designer bag dressed in a casual yet chic ensemble: a no-nonsense white tee, a pair of black trousers, leather boots, and a Versace denim jacket. While we're not sure which Hermes arm candy she ultimately decided to take home, we're swooning over this pop of yellow that goes so well with her 'fit!
4. The actress rang in 2023 with a shimmery metallic silver top teamed with an oversized tweed coat. Injecting a fun splash of color to her look is a micro Hermes Constance in Pantone's color of the year—Viva Magenta.
5. Never one to shy away from bright colors, Sarah picked out a violet AMI Paris sweater to match with her aquamarine blue Chanel flap bag and multi-colored kicks. A pair of black trousers also seems to be her go-to piece when traveling, and we're definitely taking notes.
6. Oh la la! We're low-key obsessed with Sarah's flapper girl look for NYE, rocking a feathered and bejeweled dress that goes perfectly well with her equally shiny headpiece and stiletto pumps. So festive!
7. Another day, another AMI Paris sweater for Sarah! This time around, she chose a striped version to pair with her white jeans, punctuating the look with a contrasting blue mini Kelly and a bold red lip.
8. Can't ever go wrong with an all-black look. Sarah's cool mom 'fit is comprised of a turtleneck and jeans combo, teamed with a varsity jacket and a pair of Prada loafers, plus a black Kelly to further up the ante!
Want to see more of Sarah Lahbati? In an exclusive Preview video, the actress reveals to us her go-to tips and tricks when taking her Instagram photos. Watch it below!