Every now and then, it's a good idea to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Such was the agenda for Sarah Lahbati, who's currently out exploring the great outdoors with her husband Richard Gutierrez and their kids. While they've been quite privy about their specific whereabouts, just the snaps of their adventures are enough to ignite our wanderlust.
While trips like this only call for the bare necessities, Sarah still manages to put together cozy 'fits that still have a hint of chicness to them. We didn't know we needed a crash course on camping fashion 101 until we saw her looks! To see what we mean, check out her outfit catalog below:
LOOK: Sarah Lahbati's Cozy Yet Chic Camping Outfits
1. The only footwear that makes sense for a trekking expedition are a pair of boots. Sarah slipped into her black ones with roomy moss green corduroy pants, a skin-toned sports bra, and a baggy brown flannel.
2. Cooking on a grill is one of those pleasures we can only enjoy outside. For maximum comfort while preparing a meal for her family, Sarah threw on a fuss-free neutral sweat set, a cap, shades, and her trusty hiking sneakers.
3. A day spent in nature saw Sarah in a comfy green hoodie and a pair of leggings. When things got chillier, she zipped up a white parka over her hoodie.
4. The celeb mom is basically living in sweat sets for this trip, and who knew one could look so stylish in them? Here, she wears a cream sports bra and beige leggings with a fuzzy jacket over top, plus a white cap and some black boots.
5. When it's time to recharge after a long day of exploring, Sarah opts for a no-brainer: a blue pullover. Sweetest dreams, Gutierrezes!
Preview is now on Quento! Click here to download the app for iOS and Android and enjoy more articles and videos from Preview and your favorite websites!